National League of Junior Cotillions Gaston County Chapter
Through this cotillion program, your child will learn:
· Technology Etiquette
· Social Media Manners (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and Top Email Faux Pas
· Cell Phone Manners and Proper Telephone Courtesy
· Correspondence and Communication
· Introductions and First Impressions
· Formal Dining Etiquette
· Manners in the Home and in Public Places
· Paying and Receiving Compliments
· Good Sportsmanship
· Traditional Dances such as the Fox Trot, Shag/Swing, Waltz and Popular Line Dances
· Acknowledgement of Gifts
· Dress Code for All Occasions
· Character Education including discussions of honor, dignity, respect, justice, accountability, citizenship
|The Parent’s Reception will be held on August 24th, and the cotillion classes will begin in the fall of 2014.
To receive an invitation, please email your child's information to the program director.
About the Director
Jennifer Kirkley Winters
Graduate of Gaston Christian School
Jennifer holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations with a minor in Psychology from UNC-Charlotte. She has been involved with the national conventions and trainings for existing and new directors for the National League of Junior Cotillions for 10 years. She is a proud mother to her beautiful, energetic three year old daughter, Hallie Anne. She is a member of Calvary Baptist Church of Charlotte and is active in the community. Jennifer and her husband, Charles, reside in Gastonia.
For more information, please contact the program director.