National League of Junior Cotillions Gaston County Chapter
Thank you for your interest in our program!We are now offering classes for 4th graders!
Through this cotillion program, your child will learn:
· Technology Etiquette
· Social Media Manners (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and Top Email Faux Pas
· Cell Phone Manners and Proper Telephone Courtesy
· Correspondence and Communication
· Introductions and First Impressions
· Formal Dining Etiquette
· Manners in the Home and in Public Places
· Paying and Receiving Compliments
· Good Sportsmanship
· Traditional Dances such as the Fox Trot, Shag/Swing, Waltz and Popular Line Dances
· Acknowledgement of Gifts
· Dress Code for All Occasions
· Character Education including discussions of honor, dignity, respect, justice, accountability, and citizenship
|Now enrolling for the 2015-2016 Junior Cotillion Season.
If you would like for your child to receive an invitation to join the program, please contact the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Director
Jennifer Kirkley Winters
Jennifer holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations with a minor in Psychology from UNC-Charlotte. She has been involved with the national conventions and trainings for existing and new directors for the National League of Junior Cotillions for 10 years. She is a proud mother to her beautiful, energetic four year old daughter, Hallie Anne. She is a member of Calvary Baptist Church of Charlotte and is active in the community. She is a member of the Gaston Regional Chamber and the Junior League of Gaston County. Jennifer and her husband, Charles, reside in Gastonia.
For more information, please contact the Program Director.
Community Involvement: Member of the Junior League of Gaston County and the Gaston Regional Chamber