National League of Junior Cotillions Gaston County Chapter
Thank you for your interest in our program!
Through this cotillion program, your child will learn:
· Technology Etiquette
· Social Media Manners (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and Top Email Faux Pas
· Cell Phone Manners and Proper Telephone Courtesy
· Correspondence and Communication
· Introductions and First Impressions
· Formal Dining Etiquette
· Manners in the Home and in Public Places
· Paying and Receiving Compliments
· Good Sportsmanship
· Traditional Dances such as the Fox Trot, Shag/Swing, Waltz and Popular Line Dances
· Acknowledgement of Gifts
· Dress Code for All Occasions
· Character Education including discussions of honor, dignity, respect, justice, accountability, citizenship
|Class One- The McAdenville Community Center is currently undergoing renovations of the front lawn.
We will need to use the side entrance of the building. To locate this, turn off of Main Street onto Park Street to drop off your child. I will have class assistants and chaperons to help escort the ladies and gentlemen down the sidewalk and into the building which leads to the ballroom. I apologize for any inconvenience; this was very unexpected.
For all of other classes, we will use the front entrance of the building for drop off.
About the Director
Jennifer Kirkley Winters
Jennifer holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations with a minor in Psychology from UNC-Charlotte. She has been involved with the national conventions and trainings for existing and new directors for the National League of Junior Cotillions for 10 years. She is a proud mother to her beautiful, energetic three year old daughter, Hallie Anne. She is a member of Calvary Baptist Church of Charlotte and is active in the community. She is a member of the Gaston Regional Chamber and the Junior League of Gaston County. Jennifer and her husband, Charles, reside in Gastonia.
For more information, please contact the program director.
Community Involvement: Member of the Junior League of Gaston County and the Gaston Regional Chamber