What is International Corporate Cotillions Club?
The International Corporate Cotillions program offers formal training on business and corporate etiquette for corporations and individuals.
Who is eligible to participate in the High School Cotillion program?
Programs are offered to any interested participants through local area directors.
What life skills will students learn?
The program covers specific skills such as:
- Greeting People and Shaking Hands
- First Impressions
- Doors and Coats
- Welcoming Guests
- Transportation Etiquette
- Receiving Lines
- Business Correspondence
- Job Interviews
- Business Gifts
- Dress Codes for Business, Social and Formal Event
- Preparation and Attending a Business Meeting
- Business Luncheons and Dinners
- A step-by-step guide to a formal Five and Seven Course meal
- Continental, Asian and American Dining
- Refreshments and Hors dâ€™oeuvres
- Preparation of meal functions
- Arranging Head Table, selecting Menus, Server Instructions, Finger Bowls, etc.
- Dinner protocol regarding Hosts, Hostesses, Guests of Honor, ranking of Diplomats
- Choosing china and silver services
- Seating Arrangements
- Place cards, menu cards
- Formal receiving lines
How do I enroll?
For more information about International Corporate Cotillion program offerings, including class availability and schedules, please use the “Find A Chapter” map to locate an NLJC director near you.