Featured Product: The Official Book of Electronic Etiquette
Cell phones, e-mail, and instant connections have challenged the civility of millions. This book provides the information you need to add both courtesy and personality to your communications.
THE OFFICIAL BOOK OF ELECTRONIC ETIQUETTE is the definitive, comprehensive guide to manners in today’s digital society.
- Mistakes to avoid when using the telephone.
- Rules of etiquette for answering machines.
- Courtesies for fax machines and electronic games.
- Phone manners to be observed in public places.
- Protocols for e-mails and Instant Messaging.
- Internet and cell phone rules to establish for your children.
$14.95 plus $6.50 shipping & handling per book