What is Corporate Cotillions®?
The Corporate Cotillions® program offers formal training on business and corporate etiquette for corporations and individuals.
- Greeting People and Shaking Hands
- First Impressions
- Doors and Coats
- Welcoming Guests
- Transportation Etiquette
- Receiving Lines
- Business Correspondence
- Job Interviews
- Business Gifts
- Dress Codes for Business, Social and Formal Event
- Preparation and Attending a Business Meeting
- Business Luncheons and Dinners
- A step-by-step guide to a formal Five and Seven Course meal
- Continental, Asian and American Dining
- Refreshments and Hors d’oeuvres
- Preparation of meal functions
- Arranging Head Table, selecting Menus, Server Instructions, Finger Bowls, etc.
- Dinner protocol regarding Hosts, Hostesses, Guests of Honor, ranking of Diplomats
- Choosing china and silver services
- Seating Arrangements
- Place cards, menu cards
- Formal receiving lines
How do I enroll?
For more information about Corporate Cotillions® offerings, including class availability and schedules, please use the “Find A Chapter” map to locate an NLJC® director near you.