NLJC NAMES TEN BEST-MANNERED PEOPLE OF 2020
(CHARLOTTE, NC) – Keanu Reeves, selected for emphasizing the value of pursuing a strong sense of leadership and dignity by consistently advocating for others and their rights, heads “Ten Best-Mannered People” list published by the National League of Junior Cotillions® (NLJC).
“These selections are made based on each person’s commitment to honor, dignity, and mannerly conduct,” says President, Charles Winters. “We feel these ten individuals have distinguished themselves through excellent character and conduct and applaud them for their contributions to society.”
The top “Ten Best-Mannered” are:
- Keanu Reeves- for prioritizing the standard of mutual respect and appreciation of all individuals.
- Bindi Irwin – for her outstanding efforts to share knowledge with children and project a constructive influence on the earth as well as those around her.
- Jerome Adams –for emphasizing positivity to the public and strong leadership during a time of overwhelming uncertainties.
- Russell Wilson– for being a dignified leader for all ages both on and off the football field.
- Gitanjali Rao – for her overarching ability to serve as a role model for young students in their pursuits of academic excellence.
- Webb Simpson- for effortlessly combining confidence and humility that serves as an inspirational standard for all aspiring athletes.
- Cierra Burdick – for highlighting the importance of encouraging and empowering young adults to pursue their goals.
- Lester Holt – for being an unbiased news advocate that prioritizes the value of incorporating etiquette.
- Clayton Kershaw – for being an esteemed leader that exemplifies strong sportsmanship by balancing self-effacement and athletic excellence.
- Dwayne Johnson– for incorporating a strong sense of manners and grace while navigating the spotlight.
The National League of Junior Cotillions would like to formally recognize the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg for her exemplary conduct and contributions to society over her lifetime.
Each year, cotillion students and directors nationwide nominate individuals for the “Ten Best-Mannered People” award. NLJC strives to recognize the individuals that students look to as leaders in social etiquette and all-encompassing manners.